Saturday, April 18, 2009

So I am going to a fundraiser poker game tonight. Texas hold'em, I have not played this game since junior high and am not sure how this will all pan out. Please cross your fingers for.
See I don't like trying new things I guess you could say. It's really just that I don't like doing things I don't think I'm good at. It Stresses me out. I have been a nervous wreck all day. I feel like I am going to look really silly. Which normally doesn't bother me. I am usually a goofy guy and look silly often, but with this I think it's different because of the company I will be with. I am playing with the wife's family and I want to make sure of course I don't look dumb. Nothing is worse then having a dumb son in law! ha.
I think everything will be fine but I know I am going to go all in or something stupid and be out first hand. haha. ugh geez! Wish me luck.

No comments: